Maui Relief Donation Links
The Pacific Tsunami Museum has been amazed to see our local community come together for those in Maui and in Big Island. Please keep the families and friends in your mind and consider donating to the following organizations.
We are stronger together
- Hawaii Community Foundation Maui Strong fund: Focusing on rapid response and working with local nonprofits to understand community needs. More details.
- Maui Food Bank: Collecting and distributing food to help the hungry in Maui County. More details.
- Maui United Way: Providing direct relief to families and nonprofits. More details.
- The Salvation Army Hawaiian and Pacific Islands Division: Providing food and resources for evacuees. More details.
- Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation: Partnering with the state Department of Education to support school communities in West Maui through Oct. 1. More details.
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement: Working to match every donation to Maui fire victims as of Friday evening. More details.
- Maui Humane Society: Supporting shelters for displaced people and animals, and caring for injured animals. More details.
- Hawaii Chamber of Commerce Hawaii Business Relief Fund: Assisting the business communities on Maui.
- World Central Kitchen: Providing meals to people in need by partnering with local organizations. More details.
- Hawaii Lions Foundation: Matching up to $25,000 in donations for Maui disaster relief efforts. More details.
(please note that all made directly on our website tsunami.org will support our museum. If you wish to support relief efforts, you must click on a link on the list above.)